L'Oreal Preference Wild Ombres on Dark Hair (Ombre No.1 & Ombre No.2)Tuesday, May 26, 2015Traveliztera
Anyway, today, I will be reviewing L'Oreal's Preference Wild Ombres. This is not the first time I've used this product. The first time I used the product was with this Ombre No. 2 (For Dark Blonde to Medium Brown Hair):
- Special Ombre Brush
- Activating Powder
- Developer Creme
- Lightening Creme
- Conditioning Shampoo
|It's my favourite sweater to take a photo with for hair results. Shoosh. Sorry for the messy hair! Haha!|
- Easy to apply with the included ombre brush.
- The effect is definitely noticeable.
- Ombre remains for a long time.
- Cheaper than going to the salon (but obviously at your own risk)
- Bleach is bleach. The smell is very, very, very strong.
- Dries your hair out.
- May cause brassy effect to dark hair (which can be repaired by toning).