Garnier OLIA Very Light Ash Blonde 10.1 for Black, Dark Brown, and Blonde Hair with ResultsSaturday, April 25, 2015Traveliztera
|Garnier Olia has 60% oils to keep your hair soft while colouring.|
|The back part of the box has a cutout to create a hole for your bottle to stay upright.|
|1) Developer Cream|
2) Colour Cream
3) Post-Colouring Treatment/Conditioner
- No harsh scent.
- Doesn't sting your scalp.
- Leaves your hair soft and combable.
- Good as a toner to yellow/brassy shades.
- Easy to prepare.
- Consistency is that of a conditioner, and does not stick your hair together.
- Does not dramatically lighten black/dark hair like another brand's similar shade.
- Pricey in Australia ($17.00)