Palty Bubble Hair Lemon Tea Hair Dye ReviewTuesday, April 22, 2014Traveliztera
Yes, I look forward to how the dye will colour my hair--will it be good or bad? Yeahhhh... My hair always gets risked for hair colours ( I'm so sorry, hair!!!)
|Sorry for the messy hair... Both photos were taken after washing and drying my hair. |
FYI, my hair colour for my BEFORE photo was Palty's Marshmallow Ash.
- Easy to mix.
- Easy to apply and great coverage.
- Doesn't have a strong and harsh smell.
- The hair solution left my hair soft.
- Reached the colour I somehow expected.
- English instructions.
- 1 package of the product was enough for my medium length and thick hair.
- Doesn't last long.
- Small amount of the hair solution.
- Expensive (depends on which store, but price range is around $14-25).
- Less vibrant than the cream dye.