I Saved Someone's Life Today ... She Didn't Know! Funny, but Makes Sense.Friday, April 19, 2013Traveliztera
|Wahahahahhaaha. Created using this: http://www.heromachine.com/|
- No matter how small or big a thing is, it can affect someone's life.
- A spider is small, but could be venomous. What if it went inside her inside out jacket, and bit her? Would it then be actually outside her jacket because it was inside out?... Hmmm? Because technically, the spider isn't inside because it's now outside her jacket because it's inside out. Yes, I enjoy putting emphasis on her inside out jacket.
- On a serious note, in life, small or big things make a difference. Whatever they may be, they can affect you--good or bad. You may not even be aware of their approach, because you're asleep in your inside out jacket. And this leads us to the next moral lesson...
- Just like the lady in her inside out jacket, who was completely unaware of her jacket's state, she was also unaware of this spider approaching her. Then someone removed it for her (that's me, your superhero... :P ). She'll wake up, not knowing she could have been bitten if nobody responded to the situation.
- This situation reminded me of this cartoon:
|CREDITS: Johan C.G. Fagerholm|
Congrats to Jort and Jepoy for their recent surprise blessings! =) They both showed how God really moves behind the scenes, and surprises us at the right time!