|Whether you got short, medium, or long curls, YOU CAN TOTALLY WORK YOUR HAIR OUT! =)|
1. V05 Extreme Style Curvaceous Curls Styling Mousse
3. V05 Firmhold Control Spray
I made a separate post for this one. Click here to read my review.
HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS PROPERLY:
1) Comb your hair with your fingers while showering.
2) After showering, towel dry your hair.
3) Get the required amount of product for your hair and apply it along the whole length of hair, giving more focus on the bottom half, especially the ends.
4) Scrunch your curls with your hands to define the curls further while the product settles.
5) Let your hair dry, but usually, I go for air-dry than blow dry, because if I do that continuously, I'll just damage my hair more.
6) Enjoy your hair! Easy!
Here are some heat defense hair products I love:
a) V05 Extreme Style Heat Defense
|I used to use this before using an iron/blower.|
b. Garnier Fructis Style Thermo-Active Spray Sleek & Shine
|This is what I currently use.|
"HOW TO MAKE IT HEALTHY?"
1. Avoid hairdryers and irons. You really do not want to damage your hair by drying it to infinity and beyond, right?
2. Use leave-in conditioners. You want to continuously keep your hair moisturized, especially when you live in a really hot place. There are plenty of good leave-in conditioners out there, and I prefer the ones that are meant for reconstruction or rehydration.
Here are some of the products I have used:
a. L'Oreal Paris ELVIVE Re-Nutrition Day Fluid
b. L'Oreal Paris ELVIVE Re-Nutrition Night Elixir Leave-In
c. Sunsilk Keratinology
- My current favorite, especially their leave-in treatment. It really leaves my hair soft. I could not stop touching my hair whenever this product takes its immediate effect. Intensive repair!!! Yeah!
3. Comb your hair with your fingers while conditioning your hair under the shower.
- UPDATED SECTION (March 20, 2013) -
I just bought a conditioner that I want to recommend! Herbal Essences: Hello Hydration ! Check out my review here.
|added on MARCH 20, 2013|
4. Emergency mode: DETANGLE THIS HUGE BALL OF CURLS.
5. Avoid brushing your hair when it is dry.
This is the main reason why I don't own a comb. LOL. I only comb my hair with my fingers when I'm in the shower, with my hair soaked in conditioner. When you comb your hair while it is dry, you lose the form of your curls, and when you encounter tangles, you risk breaking your hair.
6. Hot oil.
It's good to do hot oil once in awhile. You do not need to spend so much for a hair treatment. I use V05 Hot Oil Moisture Soak ELIXIR to treat my hair and keep it soft and healthy.